Group 31 LiFePO4 Batteries 12V 150Ah 200Ah with built -in BMS and Bluetooth .
How do we get accurate battery data using Bluetooth ?
As we all know, the bluetooth display data depends on whether the BMS chip data is accurate. We test the high and low temperature battery status for each series of batteries with different capacities and voltages to obtain the correct CEDV data into the chip.
– Aging compensation – Self-discharge compensation
Which brand IC do we use?
our BMS adopts Texas Instruments 's chip, grade A .
Do you have certificates?
yes, we have UN38.3 ,CE,MSDS ,UKCA for battery pack ,and UL ,IEC62133 for cells .
Features of LiFePO4 Battery
- Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and ﬁve times longer ﬂoat/calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A 'drop in' replacement for lead acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery, even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20 C~60 C.
- Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates
- the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
- Increased Flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and max ten batteries in parallel.
Speciﬁcation of battery pack
|ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS||MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8V||Terminal Type||M8|
|Nominal Energy||1920Wh||Case Dimension(L*W*H）||483*170*240mm|
|Internal Resistance||≤30 @50% SOC||Case Type||ABS|
|Capacity||@ 10A: 300minutes(5hours)||Cell type / Chemistry||Prismatic cell|
|Self Discharge||5% /per month||LCD or Bluetooth Function||Optional|
|Maximum In Series and Parallel||NO||BMS:low voltage,high voltage,over temperature,Over current,short-circuit protection .etc|
|Maximum In Parallel||Recommend max 10Pcs|
|Discharge Current and Voltage Specifications||Charge Current and Voltage Specifications|
|MAX Continuous Discharge Current||150A||Max Charge Current||150A|
|Peak Current||400A-500A||Recommended Charge Current||10A -20A|
|Discharge pulse current||500A±50A||End of Charge voltage||14.4V±0.2V|
|BMS Low Voltge Cut-off||8V (2.0V±0.05v) pc)||BMS Over Charge Voltage Cut-off||15V(3.75V±0.05v pc)|
|BMS Reconnect Voltage||10V (2.5V±0.05v) pc)||Balancing Voltage||3.6V±0.05v pc|
|Short Circuit Protection||200-800 µs Auto recover or charge release||Balancing Starter||Automatic|
|Temperature Ranges||COMPLIANCE SPECIFICATIONS|
|Discharge Temperature||-20～+65℃||Certifications||CE for Battery Pack|
|Charge Temperature||-20～+45℃||UL1642 & IEC62133 & BIS for cells|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20～+45℃|
|BMS High Temperature Protection||90℃||Shipping classification||UN 3480|
|Battery High Temperature Protection||60℃|
What we can provide you ?
Bluetooth APP with your company LOGO .
Your sticker on the battery pack .
UN38.3,CE,MSDS certificates for battery pack .
Cycle Testing Data